- Project’s kickoff
January – February 2018
- Identification of real-life classroom situations, according to the identified learning outcomes of each module. These identified situations will serve as a basis for the development of the training content.
March – July 2018
- Creation of the training content, taking as a basis each situation identified in the previous months, which will include:
- an introduction video;
- explanatory text and concrete strategies to follow in the classroom;
- a quiz.
All this content will be uploaded on a Moodle platform and will be open and available for any teacher willing to get trained on inclusive education.
August – September 2018
- Translation of the contents, which will be available in English, Spanish, Czech, Slovenian and French.
- Launch of the pilot phase.
November 2018- January 2019
- Training of pre-school teachers.
February- June 2019
- Follow-up on the implementation of the innovative methods in the schools.
June – July 2019
- Update of the training content (if needed) after its implementation.
- International event in Brussels, Belgium
- End of the project. Impact and evaluation phase.